Senior Civil Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will include managing and delivering civil and infrastructure engineering works on a variety of projects including initial enquiries with Local and Statutory Authorities, production of planning documents, design and detailing using Micro Drainage & AutoCAD, and obtaining technical approvals.
Experience in Civils 3D and/or XPsite3D an advantage. Ability to guide and mentor junior colleagues as well as delegating tasks within the team.
* SuDS design experience including attenuation design and flow control (Flood Risk Assessments preferred but not essential)
* Experience of Micro Drainage software essential (Micro Drainage Flood Flow preferred but not essential)
* Experience in Civils 3D or XPsite3D an advantage
* Experience of drainage and highways in projects on small/medium industrial, commercial and residential projects.
* Experience in producing S38/S278, S104/S106/S185 submissions.
Excellent benefits package is provided in addition to basic salary, with 25 days holiday with option to buy more, birthday leave, various socials and events, medical scheme, life assurance and a high level pension.
Promotional prospects are also excellent for successful candidates within this financially robust firm.
Sam Davis (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£40k - £55k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£39k - £52k Annual