Claims Settlement Advisor | Handler
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Well, in your new role as a Claims Settlement Advisor working with us, this can all change as we give you as much responsibility as you can handle.
We are a small close knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
As a Claims Settlement Advisor, you will be an integral part of the Claims Settlement and Valuation Services team in supporting the drive forward by identifying, promoting and delivering continuous improvement to ensure Operational Excellence. To consistently improve upon and deliver high levels of internal and external customer service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Consistently improve upon and deliver a Customer Experience to the highest standards to both internal and external customers.
* Meet the required quality standards of operation to ensure Operational Excellence.
* To ensure that all data entry and administrative work is carried out accurately and in a timely manner.
* Build rapport with internal and external customers whilst providing empathy to their situation.
* Ensure a strong level of productivity is consistently achieved.
* Be fully aware of cost effective measures at all times and contribute ideas for further improvement.
* Actively look for ways to improve the Claims Settlement and Valuation service and your own personal performance.
* Promote good teamwork and great team performance by supporting team members when required, sharing new ideas to improve our service and demonstrating a positive demeanour at all times.
So, if you want:
* Monday to Friday Working
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
* Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan
* Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
* Family Events
…..as well as a uniform and on-going support with personal development, apply today!
Claim Settlement Advisor | Claims Advisor | Claims Settlement | Valuation Services | Insurance | Claims Handling | Data Entry | Administration | Customer Service | Finance | Call Centre
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* A true team player.
* Energetic and self-motivated.
* Experience is using online systems and Microsoft office.
* Be well-presented and demonstrate a professional, friendly, positive attitude.
* Previous experience in an Insurance or Customer Service environment.
* A basic understanding of financials.
* Examples of continuous learning and personal development.
Copart is one of Europe’s leading vehicle remarketers, auctioning in excess of 300,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology across our 15 UK facilities. We work with many of the world’s leading insurance, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance.
Our unique combination of industry-leading online auction technology, strategically positioned facilities, nationwide transport fleet and truly global buyer base, enables us to deliver a market leading service to all our clients.
Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process