Head of Engineering
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Of course, you’re passionate about engineering and product design, you have leadership qualities that inspire creativity… but what else? Is it earning potential? Or is it the difference that you can make, the impact that your work can have on other people’s lives?
Here’s something to consider, in this role as Head of Engineering at one of the UK’s most successful and reputable engineering companies, you will be part of an organisation that…
* Enhances the lives of thousands of people every year by offering them increased independence.
* Directly helps to make people’s lives at home and work more fulfilling.
* Puts ‘doing what they believe is right’ above chasing profits at all costs.
Working across multiple sites in Andover, you will have two direct reports and around sixty indirect reports. Via two Engineering Managers, you will lead and drive organisational change, devising and implementing strategies that ensure the engineering department has the right skills, behaviours and resource to deliver the product roadmap and budget.
You will be the Head of Engineering, responsible for pushing this organisation to their next level of success, across both innovation and manufacturing. By collaborating with departments such as Production, Purchasing, Business Systems, Sales and Operations, you will ensure that our client remains the leader in their industry.
Benefits You Will Receive…
* The pride that your work is having a direct positive impact on the lives of thousands of people across the world.
* The chance to lead an already successful team to the next level, being part of a 5-year roadmap for the organisational structure and company success.
* Excellent base salary + £6k Company Car Allowance + 10% Bonus.
* On-going professional development and investment.
Experience You Will Bring…
* Proven experience in a senior engineering management role.
* Experience of working with user-focused electromechanically designed products.
* Ability to manage change and successfully introduce innovations and new technologies.
Please apply for this opportunity as soon as possible. Upon receipt of your application, one of the team at Ripple Recruit will be in touch to discuss further.
Ripple Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
£65k - £80k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual