Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
1. To build positive working relationships and to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff members.
2. Service and repair various product modules (full training provided)
3. Able to work within a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
4. To work pro-actively both on your own and as part of team supporting each other to achieve the objectives set both in terms of the SLA and operational expectations
5. Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of you and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department.
6. To carry out any other duties which fall within the broad scope and purpose of this job description and which are commensurate with this post.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Proactive approach with the ability to solve problems
* Willingness to learn
* Attention to detail
Desirable but not essential:
* General engineering experience
Education and Training:
* Educated to GSCE Level or equivalent (including English and Maths)
* A desire for delivering quality to customers.
* Highly professional and reliable attitude in working environment.
* Demonstrates attention to detail, producing accurate and timely work
* Calm under pressure
* Confident team player, willing to share information and knowledge
* Good attendance and time keeping
* Flexible approach to changing priorities and demands
Search Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
£24k - £26k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£16.5k - £16.5k Annual
£23.5k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£11 - £13 Hourly
£16k - £17k Annual
£17k - £23k Annual