MIG & TIG Welder Back Shift
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
• Must be able to MIG & TIG weld
• Have experience in working with tube and mild steel
• Consult technical drawings and sketches in order to build jobs to specification
• To fabricate from technical drawings using MIG and TIG welding using various methods of assembly.
• Assess equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
• Monitor equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of universal standards
• Develop working knowledge of different methods of manufacturing used for welding a variety of materials and components
• Able to continuously asses the customer’s order and be able to manufacture in the fastest and safest way.
• Have good experience in fabrication and piecing together various large components.
• Monitor work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
• Follow safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
This is permanent post once the right applicant has worked for 13 weeks through us the agency at Jark Bradford
To work Monday to Thursday 4.15pm to 12.45pm Friday 12.45pm to 4.15pm 38.25 hours per week
The pay rate is £13.20 this includes a 20% shift allowance on the back shift / late shift.
In addition to the shift allowance a production bonus is available.
Should you have the correct experience please apply to our JARK BRADFORD TEAM or email or call me Harryson Stirk an up-to-date CV to (url removed) (phone number removed)
MIG & TIG welder
MIG & TIG welder,welding