Inside Sales Lead
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
The Inside Sales Lead role:
When you join Konecranes you immediately notice a strong sense of commitment, camaraderie and lots of opportunities to grow professionally within our organisation, as we believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. This a brand-new role, as we are in a period of growth and this reflects our ambition to accelerate it.
The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for all crane brands, for port equipment and machine tools. We are the original service provider for both Konecranes and Demag equipment.
Your main responsibilities as our Inside Sales Lead will include:
- Managing 4 direct reports
- Responsible for the team work load and results, i.e. assuring high productivity level, qualified sales lead generation and sales closing success
- Leading by example, coaching the team to achieve success
- Responsible of the weekly coaching meetings with Remote Inside Sales where sales lead and sales case prioritization and opportunity pricing opportunities are reviewed
- Remote Inside Sales Lead is also qualifying leads, making service reviews/sales calls and closing sales with the team
- Ensuring that sales targets are being reached
- Reporting on weekly and monthly activity targets
What we’re looking for in our Inside Sales Lead:
- Ideally degree qualified, or equivalent (i.e. NVQ level 4/HND)
- Proven track record in managing a high performing sales team
- A strong background in sales, setting targets and delivering against them
- Have an energising impact on the team
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience in reporting performance
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail
- Good IT skills, previous experience of using a CRM would be beneficial
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Inside Sales Lead then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance