Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst to lead or facilitate process design workshops, liaising with the business to elicit requirements, documenting information gathered using industry standard approaches.
Analysing business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated. As well as delivery or assisting in the delivery of target operating models.
To interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs.
Gathers, documents, and analyses business needs and requirements, becoming the custodian of these, ensuring their interpretation during design, delivery and testing is appropriate and remains in alignment with customer expectations throughout.
What you will do:
* To define and document precise business requirements for specific projects or change controls with specific customer representatives so that a project of work can be scoped, specified in detail and conveyed to development partners.
* Lead or facilitate system requirements gathering workshops, liaising with the business and technical users to elicit, documenting information using industry standard approaches and notation, such as use cases, sequence diagrams and other UML standards.
* System Analysis producing functional and non-functional testable system requirements.
* Produce BPMN-compliant process modelling materials in support of any required change.
* Produce prioritised requirements documentation, user stories and screen mock-ups to define a particular feature or work package.
* Produces timely, cost effective and high-quality solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, on the basis of analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgement.
* Independently gathers, analyses and synthesises complex data and information including business strategy, objectives and processes.
* Able to lead review of key deliverables with client stakeholders and senior management decision-makers.
* Identifies & accurately monitors, records, prioritises and addresses project risks and issues.
* Function as a change agent to make improvements in systems, processes & procedures.
Your experience will include:
* Proven experience as a business analyst
* Excellent process engineering experience
* IESB (BCS) Certification
* Agile/Scrum/Product Manager Certification
* Certified Lean Kanban Foundation
* Lean Sigma Certification or equivalent experience highly desirable.
* Proven system delivery experience
* Able to produce user stories and use case diagrams
* Technical understanding. Good experience with Visio and MS Office
* Process modelling, as if and to be processes
* Excellent communication skills, including presentation experience.
* Exceptional writing skills, including documenting business requirement definitions.
* Strong customer service focus and attention to detail.
* Business Requirement Definition
* Functional/Non-functional Specifications
* Requirement Traceability Matrix
* System Integration Testing, UAT producing Test Plan, Scenarios, Scripts
* Benefits/Cost Analysis
* Data Modelling
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holidays (rising to 27, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Catherine at (phone number removed) for guidance.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
£50k - £70k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £44k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual
£16 - £28.2 Hourly
£30k - £37.5k Annual