Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with an appropriate technical background and takes a personal pride in their work, to develop your career with a market leading British engineering business
Salary/Package: £28000 - £38000 depending on experience.
The basic hours are 37.50 hours per week.
Working Flexitime is available i.e. you can start between 7.30am and 9.00am and finish between 4.00pm and 6.00pm as long as you work the 37.50 per week.
The successful Technical Author will be involved in working closely with the project managers and engineering staff on a variety of tasks including:
* Preparing equipment Operator and Technical Manuals
* Conducting Factory/ Site Acceptance Tests at customers sites
* Liaising with all departments during the equipment build process
* Preparing Qualification Documentation expected by the Pharmaceutical Industry (DQ, IQ and OQ documents)
* Dealing with relevant machinery standards, CE marking, ATEX etc.
The successful Technical Author will be required to demonstrate both written and engineering skills. Training will then be provided to familiarise you with the specialist machinery and equipment the business supplies throughout the world.
Our client prides itself on customer service and ensures each client receives a bespoke solution to their requirements.
Once a full understanding of the machines has been obtained the role will expand to include technical support to their worldwide customer base