Technical Project Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Project Manager you be based in Blackpool, with some travel to Manchester and London.
Please Note: This role falls outside of IR35
Key skills required:
- 5+ years' experience as a Senior PM Manager;
- Background in technology and infrastructure, with a strong understanding of CMDB (SNOW, iQuate, ServiceNOW) environments and associated networking;
- Experience of working in an environment where infrastructure is being implemented on public cloud;
- Experience of managing 3rd party supplier delivery and Matrix teams;
- Demonstrable experience of using detailed project management planning (MS Project), reporting, and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall);
- Experience of management of the project Risk, Issue, Assumption and dependency (RAID) log
- Management of the programme schedule ensuring this is updated in line with change and requirements;
- Experience working in Government departments.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual