Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
- Working through current database and updating and cleansing data.
- Identifying key stakeholders and influencers on the market within the customer base.
- Develop and in-depth knowledge of the marketing to gain a deeper understanding of the needs within the customers organisations.
- Maintain a live conversation with key stakeholders and prospects
- Initiate contact with potential prospects and secure initial appointments to attain new business.
- To Support in the delivery of effective sales campaigns and ensure follow up actions are completed.
- Populate the sales opportunity pipeline ensuring it is up to date.
The role is a 3 month temporary contract with the view of making permanent if successful.
Working hours are 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For more information please call Lauren at Berry Recruitment King's Lynn
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
£20k - £25k Annual
£16.5k - £22.5k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual