Facilities Team Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Facilities Team Manager, you will be accountable for the day to day management in the delivery of all FM functions for the site.
Please note: this is a contract role for 1 year ONLY.
The Facilities Team Manager’s responsibilities include:
* Direct Line Manager to 6 Team Leaders, 18 operatives and 1 Junior Facilities Coordinator, planning a programme of their works and making sure they comply with their terms of employment.
* Manage shift patterns, working with Team Leaders to minimise the need for overtime.
* Development of staff that are under the direct control of the Facilities Team Manager.
* Liaise with internal and external customers to establish and service their needs possible.
* Actively manage all budget lines that sit within the Facilities Department, setting new budget figures, forecasting for each budgetary year.
* To obtain competitive prices and quotations, wherever possible, for work carried out by contractors and materials and services provided by others. Ensure that orders are raised and issued for goods and services and check the validity of invoices
* To be the Facilities Department H&S representative
* Manage business refurbishments, renovations and office moves as they arise.
* Manage contracts that fall under the direct control of the Facilities Team Manager.
* Support the Head of Capital Projects on key projects
* Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
* Due to the nature of this site, you must be flexible with working hours
* Significant experience within a similar role.
* Recognised formal Health and Safety training. IOSH Managing Safely as a minimum
* Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety and Facilities related legislation & regulation.
* Experience of fault finding techniques.
* Experience of Managing a large team.
* Computer literate with a good standard of ICT knowledge including Microsoft Office.
In return, you will reap the benefits this site has to offer and you will be paid an attractive salary depending on experience