Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Hove, East Sussex
Salary: £23k- £25k (DOE)
Our client is looking for a Product Support Specialist to provide client support to our external and internal clients. You will be responsible for ensuring our production and demo environments are operational and performing well.
Our client offices are based in Hove and looking for a Product Specialist to join their team. The working hours are pro-rota, with the some weekends and working hours will range between 7 am -6 pm.
* Provide the first line of support to clients regarding administrative and front-end use issues (level 1 technical support) over the tech support phone line and email
* Log all activity and have level II specialists check
* Recognise and escalate advanced issues to Level 2 support – issues involving detailed systems and applications knowledge
* Perform daily health checks and monitoring
* Assist in application installations and upgrades in production and demo environments
* Create and update software installations and update manuals
* Provide data dumps for missing data
* Other ad hoc duties as directed by management.
* 2 years’ experience working with customers (preferred)
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in computer skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Oracle, Jira, etc.
* Can be a self-starter and be able to work under a stressful, fast-paced environment
* A keen learner to continually improve his/her self
* Ability to work various shifts on weekdays, weekends, and holidays as this is a 24/7 operations team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the development of data management, analysis, and business automation software. Their software enables users to capture, transform, manipulate, analyse, report and visualise data quickly and easily. We work with world-class companies in energy, commodities, and finance to serve users in trade, risk management and IT.
Job Type: Full-time
* Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
* Technical Support: 1 years (preferred)
* SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
Please apply directly to this advert, if you have not heard from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful at this time.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£35k - £42k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£42k - £42k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£45k - £51.9k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual