IT Operations Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will appeal to an individual with previous experience managing a small IT Service Desk and Infrastructure team, who enjoys taking on a more operational management role rather than hands on support.
Supporting circa 600 users over a couple of sites, the IT Operations Manager is responsible for leading, motivating and managing an infrastructure team to deliver high quality IT support service to the business.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders to understand current and future infrastructure needs, ensuring the technology infrastructure is fit for purpose
- Service management – report, analyse and deliver improvements to the support service
- Manage and deliver the infrastructure elements of the wider business and IT change projects
- Compliance and Auditing - implement IT policies, procedures and best practices, ensuring security is correctly adhered to within the team
- Proven capability in leading, building and mentoring an IT Technology team to deliver high quality service
- Experience of successfully leading and managing IT technology projects
- Commercial technical experience with the following: Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle, Unix (HP-UX) and Cisco IP telephony.
- Experience of auditing and compliance – ISO27001 and GDPR
- Ideally supported by an ITIL or COBIT qualification
- Previous work experience in a chemicals or manufacturing organization is preferred
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
£48k - £56k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual