Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This position will involve building and maintaining relationships with our Commercial Payments Gateway Partners, liaising with all departments relevant to queries received from CPG partners and clients, incorporating large client on boarding.
The successful candidate will be prepared to become part of a single point of contact team for our CPG partners for all operational issues, with responsibility for delivering unparalleled customer service through email and voice servicing. These customers need high quality, efficient and personalized service to be truly recognized for the value they bring to the company. The successful candidate would be responsible for identifying and implementing changes to processes or products that ensures the longer term success and scalability of our partner relationships.
The role requires a certain level of self-management and accountability to deliver. You would be expected to identify, research and help to resolve any operational problems which out client or partner may have.
• Display exceptional listening skills and pay detailed attention to customer needs in order to FULLY resolve their query
• Demonstrate a real sense of passion and pride about our products and customer service
• Collaborate with team members on opportunities to improve business processes and the overall client experience
• Operate all processes within pre-determined compliance and control requirements
• Implement process, product and desk instruction improvements to support key growth targets
• Assess tickets to identify trends and disruptions to multiple customers
• Communicate trends or updates to internal stakeholders on issues affecting multiple clients
• Commercial Services experience
• Demonstrated history in designing and delivering servicing solutions for key customers
• Sincere and consistent desire to help, inform, and deliver better solutions for customers, often working across team to find more creative ways to resolve problems
• Desire to continuously go above and beyond to "wow" the client and help create a lifelong relationship
• Embody the “growth mindset” with a desire to challenge themselves, grow with the company and continuously learn and teach in a collaborative team environment
• Ability for self-directed learning, to get quickly up-to-speed on new tools and processes, strengthening your product knowledge
• Possess problem-solving and organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills, flexibility and able to work with strict dead-line
• Possess strong analytical and collaboration skills
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint required
• Experience in delivering process changes an advantage
• Proficiency in using Salesforce as a case management tool an advantage
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for review.
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we are unable to inform every one of the status or outcome of their application