Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As NPS Property Consultants continues to grow, there is a need to recruit an additional Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer into our team. You can be based in either our Norwich or Ipswich office. This role will form part of an experienced Mechanical Engineering team, and you will be involved in all stages of construction projects, from inception to completion. You will be required to travel between offices and to the various projects you are engaged in.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in design and surveying within the mechanical engineering field to facilitate the delivery of projects for our Clients which are predominantly undertaken in East Anglia.
You will have experience of working for both public sector and private clients, and will be conversant with Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit, IES, and other industry standard software/tools. You will have a keen eye for detail, and have a proven track record of successful project delivery.
Our successful candidate will have
* Experience of developing mechanical engineering design solutions within the building services environment
* Experience of undertaking asset and other related surveys
* Already attained, working towards or the desire to work towards any relevant industry membership, including; the Chartered Institution of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) or Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with a manage internal and external stakeholders
* A Full UK Driving Licence
* 26 Days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Competitive Company Pension Scheme, including Company Funded Life Assurance
* Bupa Health Cash Plan
* Provision of either a car mileage allowance or access to a pool/hire car for work use
* A wide range of additional employee flexible benefits, discounts and schemes
* The opportunity to operate from either our Norwich Office - NR7 - or our Ipswich Office - IP1
Please read the attached Role Profile(s) to ensure you meet the criteria for the role before applying.
We are committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful and will not be progressed to the next stage