Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary and benefits - £25k to £30k per annum plus 30 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and a 12% pension.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive support / co-ordination role for the delivery of Capital Projects, working closely with the Capital Projects Team across our Client’s business, to help coordinate project scheduling, resources, and information, contributing to successful project delivery, and ensuring all projects are completed on time, within budget and to specification.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent organisational and communication skills, able to forge strong positive lasting working relationships with all stakeholders, together with demonstrable influencing skills to obtain information when required. Good knowledge of MS Office including MS Project is required.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with the key stakeholders internally and externally.
• Consistently maintain a professional approach in day to day activities.
• Report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Maintain high standards of probity and confidentiality.
• Responsible for the administration for the Project Management Process.
• Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information.
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Work within the Document Control systems or Common Data Environments
• Support the develop of Capital Project delivery Strategies, such as work flow and documents reviews
• Assist with the management of Project programme schedules
• Create task lists for team members, ensuring timely completion.
• Manage, monitor and prioritise work load associated with the Capital Projects.
• Support the team to be compliant with regards to the Project Management Process
• Be responsible for a structured Benchmarking Process.
• Produce dashboard style reports for presentation to management and key stakeholders, including monitoring and reporting progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
• Arrange meetings, including all associated catering and/or travel and accommodation requirements for the team.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
• Record minutes at meetings, keep detailed project notes and records, including meetings onsite.
• Arrange travel and accommodation for the Capital Projects Team.
• Ensure appropriate electronic and hard-copy filing protocols are followed by Team members.
• Ensure Team Members meet deadlines for reporting and issuing documents.
• Monitor and track actions associated with the Capital Team.
• Process Purchase Requisitions and invoices using Focal point as required.
• Liaise with other administrators.
• Collating capital project data for monthly reporting from within the team.
• Ensuring document produced within the team are formatted correctly to ensure a standardised approach.
• Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
£20.7 - £20.7 Hourly
£25k - £30k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£10 - £15 Hourly