Graduate Sales Development Representative
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your career within a leading international business with an excellent uncapped commission structure. Genuine career progression and professional development awaits the successful applicant.
* Selling sophisticated software and business performance management solutions to Governmental organisations and enterprises.
* Pipeline creation and development.
* Relationship building with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrade.
* Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software.
* Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology.
* Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
* Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting materials.
* Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
* Assistance with marketing activities and events for retention and new lead generation.
* Experience in a sales position preferable
* Experience in lead generation (cold calling, outbound/inbound marketing)
* Experience with high-volume calling
* Experience with Salesforce CRM is advantageous
Key skills and Qualifications:
* Degree educated.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Highly self-motivated and target driven.
* Logical thinker with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers, partners, and developers.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects.
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* The ability to priorities your workload in a fast-paced environment.
Apply now or contact Christina at Prime directly - holding interviews immediately
£23k - £35k Annual
£23k - £35k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual