AV TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as AV TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK .working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the AV TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK:
- Provide Technical Telephone Support to Engineers and advice to the Service Team.
- Receive and make calls to customers, building good relationships with regular customers, showing empathy with them whilst applying a determined approach in finding a solution as quickly as possible.
- Investigate reported faults, assess and advise with service engineers and team for follow up
- RMA process of supplier relationships for tech support, returns, repairs and specification of parts
- Daily audit of service equipment received in stores for communication to engineering dispatch team to enable engineer visit to be booked promptly.
- Assisting engineers on site and, engineer site call outs on ad-hoc basis when required due to limited engineer availability.
- Ensure that record keeping is at its best and up to date, creation of systems to enter, store and easily access technical data
- Test return hardware from engineers and assess if firmware/software upgrade/repair required or if equipment is to enter into the RMA process.
- Reviewing engineer reports - highlighting actions required to engineer dispatch team.
- Specifying replacement hardware.
- Maintaining relationships between various departments, sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Achieving KPI’s and SLA’s within customer/client timeframe contracted.
- Maintain an awareness of, and compliance with, the companies quality, environmental and Health and Safety policies.
Qualification and Experience
The ideal candidate will have technical ability to a good level specifically in the Audio Visual industry. They will be an enthusiastic individual with a good telephone manner, customer service skills and a desire to learn and help develop the Service & Support Division support model to allow our client to continue to grow.
Key Skills & Achievements
Required – Successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years technical Audio Visual experience
- Technical skills and ability to diagnose faults over the phone and via remote access
- Ability to coordinate multiple scheduling over varying time periods
- Meticulous and proven organisational skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy with customers, very strong customer service ethos, good complaint handler
- Attention to detail and methodical in record keeping
- Appreciation and understanding of good customer service
Desired – Although not required, it would be an advantage to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications and industry accreditation
- IT systems and network engineering/technical experience
If you would be interested in applying for the role of AV TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK then please send us a copy of your CV or contact us at Zebrec and chat online.
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of AV TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK .