Electrical / Electronics Product Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £40,000 + 33 days holiday + pension + training
Are you from an electrical / electronics background and looking to get into a customer facing, commercial role working with products going into some of the most exciting tech in the world? There are excellent opportunities to progress as they continue to grow!
You will be the technical link between the customer, the product and NPI in a varied role with excellent on the job training. You will be key in ensuring the technical fit for customers and working to improve quality and understand the potential for improvements.
The company produce high quality PCB components with R&D, design and manufacturing taking place in their head office in Portsmouth. They are continually expanding and investing in their team and in new technology, creating a highly automated environment.
This would suit someone from a technical background in electrical / electronics, technical sales, design, development, or similar, looking to get into a customer facing commercial role based mainly in house.
- Become technical expert on product range and understand how to put them to customers
- Work with manufacturing to and customers on quality issues
- Work alongside NPI on product launches and communications
- Understand customer / market requirements to provide ammunition for the sales team
- Involved in product testing and providing reports on data to customers
- Technical background in electrical / electronic engineering
- Can be from Sales, BDM, Design, Development etc
- Must be looking for a role with lots of customer communication
- Passionate about bringing great technology to customers
- Excited about working with high tech customers producing the latest technology
Apply now to submit your CV