Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established and leading distributor of Electro-Mechanical products based in the Edmonton area. The successful Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the development of the maintenance process including introducing automated machinery incorporating the use of programmeable logic controllers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to grow and develop their career within a varied role.
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
* Maintenance of machinery both reactive and planned preventative, within a Mechanical bias however some Electrical work is expected.
* Programming of PLC’s for automated machinery.
* Working as part of a team to quality standards, mainly ISO9001
* Fault finding of machinery during breakdowns to minimise downtime
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous experience within an electro mechanical maintenance role or similar
* Vocational qualifications within engineering and maintenance is desirable
* Based in a commutable distance of Edmonton
* Understanding of PLC controlled machinery
* Ability to work as part of a team
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £23,000 - £26,000 – Dependent upon experience
* 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual