Project Coordinator - IT
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity Is now live! Seeking a Project Coordinator, to support the business on their project delivery to ensure customer excellence and project compliance is achieved. Full time, permanent position, offering a competitive salary of £26k DOE.
* Support the Technology Projects team within several typical project management functions:
* Process Sales Order received from the Technology Sales Team.
* Procurement – check pricing, quotes and PO are aligned, sending requests for kit and monitoring delivery dates.
* Arrange access equipment to and from sites.
* Assist with planning - draft project plan/tickets, assign budgeted hours and extract. information from SoW within ConnectWise system for Technology Projects.
* Drafting Gantt charts (Excel) to create a visual project plan if required.
* Schedule installations with clients.
* Co-ordinate the effective resourcing of projects.
* Monitoring budgets and time-recording to assist with project reporting.
* Support and develop close collaboration between the Sales Team, Onsite Team and Service Desk Team.
* Representing the company in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients and stakeholders to form strong working relationships.
* Achieving completed projects once all projects paperwork is received and signed.
* Maintaining the project shared drives (SharePoint) and business management system.
* Will have over 1 years’ experience working in IT Service role or Co-ordination role.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
* Flexible approach and willingness to try new tools/techniques/methods.
* Excellent communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face.
* General good IT literacy and ability to use most standard Microsoft packages.
* Project Management Training e.g. PRINCE2.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Emma @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful
£25k - £25k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual