Part Time Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
* New business development through telesales and occasional field sales
* Key Account Management
* Generating & Calculating Freight quotations / tender documents
* Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
* Follow up calls
* Managing sales process through to closure
* Developing long lasting relationships with new clients
* Managing the existing and new client quotes
* Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
Experience / skills required
* Freight forwarding or export sales experience, (ideal but not essential as training is provided).
* Proven Telesales experience.
* Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions.
* Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers.
* Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships.
* Good administrative skills.
* Good numerical skills.
* Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE
Character and personal attributes
* Confident communicator. (Written and verbal)
* A positive and engaging personality.
* Can do sales / customer service orientation.
* Strong work ethic.
* Good attention to detail.
* Calm under pressure.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we regret that we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion
£13k - £13k Annual
£17.5k - £19.5k Annual