Regional Specification Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £50,000 basic plus bonus, company car, fuel card, holidays, pension, healthcare, phone and laptop.
My client is a manufacturer of fire and gas detection products. With a UK turnover of £91 million and looking to increase that to £150 million over the next 5 years they are now looking to expand their UK sales team. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to cover the Scotland area selling through to Social Housing, contractors and electrical wholesale.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Account Management experience
- A strong sales background
- Technical understanding of fire products; fire alarms, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors etc OR an electrical background
- Experience selling into social housing and local authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Be flexible with travel to meet the needs of the business.
- Be very driven, have good attitude and committed to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
The key responsibilities are;
- Promote and sell the products building relationships and nurturing accounts while also generating a strong pipeline.
- Achieve specification of the products on Local Authority, Housing Associations and other specifier projects.
- Effectively manage the supply chain.
If you are interested in joining a market leader that will give you the potential to grow and develop your career then please contact Rebecca Howcroft on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to the listed email