Accounts Payable Administrator
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector, with instantly recognisable brands such as Thermalite blocks, London Brick, Ecostock, Cradley, Formpave and Jetfloor, Bison Precast.
Our product range comprises of clay bricks, Thermalite blocks, aggregate blocks, Red Bank chimney, roofing and flue systems, precast concrete and flooring products and Formpave permeable paving.
Forterra represents exactly what we do and have always done. Our purpose is to manufacture products that are the essential to the nation’s construction sector, helping our customers build with ease and confidence. Moreover, we continue to lead our industry in terms of standards and safety.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in the position of Accounts Payable Administrator at Northampton.
To assist management “provide a first-class cash management service, which will add value and support the decision-making process of Forterra,” achieved by:
* Accurately processing all financial documents and associated transactions effectively, efficiently and in accordance with the Financial Control Systems, deadlines and targets. Providing a quality orientated, highly customer focused service to all internal and external stakeholders – always.
* Assisting management in the overall fulfilment of their responsibilities.
* Comply with finance processes and controls.
* 100% accurate processing of financial documents and associated transactions effectively and efficiently.
* Resolve all queries within set KPIs, SLAs or as directed by your line manager.
* Manage supplier relationships to ensure effective management of incoming queries
* Process all invoices in line with deadlines, targets and as directed by your line manager.
* Process and review Expenses claims to ensure they are in line with the company policy
* Immediately highlight to your line manager any areas where significant exposures could potentially adversely affect the business.
* Reconcile accounts as directed by your line manager.
* Positively support the department in change and innovation.
* Continually support and contribute to the team achieving a first-class status.
* Embrace new initiatives and business partnering and any other areas of personal development.
* Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers – always.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Experience in processing of financial documents and transactions in a high volume, target driven, professional and highly customer focused team
The types of activities, documents and transactions which may typically be involved are:
* Document processing, purchase ledger invoices
* Query resolution
* Payment and control
* Providing support to internal and external customers, including regular reviews and meetings
You should also demonstrate:
* In depth experience of providing support to internal and external customers
* Experience of working closely with your line manager to identify improvements.
* In depth experience and confidence in adapting to new ways of working and be able to take on new challenges that may be implemented throughout the business.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - very strong team player, with the drive and flexibility to support others in the team.
* Good Ms Excel, Ms Power point skills and Ms Word
* Excellent data entry skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills along with preparation of basic process flowcharts.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
£10 - £12 Hourly
£18k - £19k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£23.8k - £23.8k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£17k - £19.5k Annual