Anaerobic Digestion Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This position provides an opportunity for the candidate to develop their existing engineering skills, with the assistance of specific training, the wide variety of skills and disciplines required to maintain and preserve the good condition and functionality of anaerobic digestion plants throughout the United Kingdom.
The candidate is required to be a thorough professional with a practical mind, attention to detail and be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety procedures and guidelines with the goal of maintaining the plants to the best possible standard.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Hold a full driving license
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out maintenance tasks on anaerobic digestion plants throughout the United Kingdom
- Monitoring and diagnosing problems with the use of the plant operation system
- Assist in the setup of the associated systems and conduct repairs / adjustments when necessary
- Maintain feeding, heating and pumping systems to ensure correct and efficient operation
- Inspect and test alarm and functionality systems
- Report defects
- Follow safe systems of work and procedures.
- Keep clients sites clean and tidy
- Work with specific plant operators and managers to ensure that their site is run efficiently
- Complete paper work as required by the Maintenance Manager
- Take samples as required and advised by the biological support team
The successful candidate will be expected to attend emergency call outs and work on a rota basis covering weekends and evenings and must demonstrate a positive attitude towards Health and Safety, will ideally have some relevant experience from a related industry and will hold a full driving licence.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to (Email Removed) or call on (phone number removed). Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply