BI & Data Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
That said my clients is looking for a BI & Data Manager to carry out an Analysis of current approach to data management across the company. Experince with Northgate systems is vital for this role.
Your duties will involve:
* Collate and review any data management policy within departments (none exists corporately)
* Review existing systems and processes used to collect and store data
* Review how we currently use the data we hold – data reporting, business analysis,
* Draft a “best practise” data management policy for consideration
* Draft an action plan to deliver new data management policy including:
* Identify core system or systems for collecting, collating and storing data.
* Optimise the systems for use.
* Draft standardised processes for collecting data and inputting to system
* And processes for data cleansing and ensuring data integrity
* Standardised reporting mechanisms, including “high level” reporting for senior management and Board.
* Training for all relevant staff to manage systems and processes and to use data better.
* Support and advice on how to make best use of data collected, including business analysis and predictive analysis.
You will be working alonsgide the Compliance Project Manager to support the data management elements of the compliance project:
1 Downloading and agreeing a property list from Northgate into an agreed validation format (workbooks), split by domestic, communal blocks and ‘others’.
2 Confirming in these workbooks, which properties will be subject to the various compliance regimes or not, and recording as such. They will all be defaulted to ‘requiring an inspection’ at the start of the process, until such time that it can be evidenced that they do not need to be on the programme. This will also include understanding and agreeing obligations in respect of properties with shared responsibility or where properties are managed by or for others. Irrespective of where the responsibility lies, organisation still need to obtain evidence of compliance.
3 Validating a sample of records held (LGSRs, EICRs, FRAs, LRAs, asbestos management surveys and thorough examination certificates) to check the properties have a valid ‘in-date’ compliance record, where it is established there should be one (to test for levels of confidence in the inspection records held).
4 Assessing the compliance gap and number of properties where valid compliance records are not in place but should be, in order to formulate an appropriate ‘catch up’ programme and fit for purpose ‘forward’ programme thereafter.
Contract Length: 3 months ( Likely to be extended)
Rate: £450 Per day (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual