Sub Agent / Section Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an ideal position in which to showcase your engineering knowledge and management ability whilst working on one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe.
• Undertake the management of Site Engineers.
• Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
• Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
• Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
• Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
• Create site paperwork such as RAMS
• Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
• Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
• Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
• Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following;
• A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
• Proven track record from a similar role including structures
• Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures worth over £100m
• Experience working for a main contractor
• You have managed sub-contractors
• CSCS qualification
At CarmichaelUK we value and respect equality and diversity and welcome applications from all. Should you require adjustments to apply for any of our roles please call us on (phone number removed).
All rates quoted on our adverts are Ltd Company rates unless stated otherwise. To apply for our positions, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We offer £500 for every successful placement arising from a referral. See our website for details