Senior Business Development Officer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
At Peabody we are committed to helping the most vulnerable people living in our communities by providing specialist housing, care and support to people who are socially excluded, disabled, unwell or homeless.
We want to use our influence to achieve our mission in communities where we work by presenting our experience and expertise, to grow our services and partnerships.
The Senior Business Development Officer role:
You will use your excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop effective tenders, presentations and other marketing material which present our services to the market and other stakeholders.
Please note this role will require travelling to other offices in London & Essex (Colchester and Pitsea), on a weekly basis.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Business Development Officer:
- Experience of successfully tendering for new business, ideally in the Health and Social Care sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in managing and influencing colleagues and peers
- Knowledge and experience of researching best practice and potential service models
- Experience of effective programme and project management
- Flexible approach with the proven ability to prioritise workloads and manage own time effectively, working flexibly to meet the needs of the service and to deadlines
- Effective, networking, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven depth of knowledge of Equality and Diversity which is sufficient for effective job performance
- Experience of working under pressure to produce high quality submissions to a deadline
- Knowledge and/or experience of health, social care and supported housing sectors and economies
Benefits of becoming our Senior Business Development Officer:
- 25 days leave plus bank holidays
- Paid Mileage at 44p per mile
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Spot Bonus awards
- Long Service awards
- Paid Induction Training
- Paid Enhanced DBS
- Annual pay review
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Senior Business Development Officer please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date: 16th July 2019