Junior Data Analyst
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This role will be to support the Operational Risk Management (ORM) team in the implementation, development and embedding of:
• Data Management
• Risk Reporting
Through the effective development and administration of the aCCelerate system (ORM’s primary risk data repository) and other data repositories including any successor system. This would include maintenance of risk data on the system(s), development and production of standard and ad hoc MI reporting including development of a bespoke MI solution, and, over time, further rollout of the system to other business teams in accordance with their business needs.
The role will also provide support to the ORM team in Liverpool for implementing the risk framework including attendance at risk workshops, event management and assurance map production.
This is an analyst level role for someone with Excel, PowerPoint skills and data management information reporting experience who is looking to develop their expertise in risk management.
* Experience of managing data systems and MI
* Knowledge of Excel and good PowerPoint skills
* Knowledge of Power BI or similar tool would be beneficial but not essential
* Excellent communication skills are required, occasionally using significant levels of judgement to influence positive
* Excellent attention to
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please hit the apply button in the first instance