Junior Contracts Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The Contracts Engineer will be HNC / HND / degree qualified within Civil / Geotechnical / Structural Engineering with at least 1 years’ experience within the Pilling Industry. The Contracts Engineer will have experience of working for a contractor on projects involved within Piling, House Foundations, Ground Improvement and Mini Piling.
This role would be suitable for a graduate with 1+ years’ experience with reasonable experience in the Piling industry who knows the basics and can walk into the role with relative ease. The most successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent progression opportunities.
Junior Contracts Engineer Position Overview
* Management of multiple contracts from receipt of order to final account
* Meet budget requirements
* Attendance of pre-contract and site meetings with client, client’s representatives and key sub-contractors.
* Projects are planned and executed in accordance with health and safety / Q.A procedures and statutory requirements.
* Management of Contract Supervisor, Foremen, Site operatives and Sub –Contractors
* Ensure the preparation and completion of permits to ensure a safe place of work.
* To deliver projects on time and to budget
Junior Contracts Engineer Position Requirements
* HNC / HND / Bachelor’s degree or higher within a Engineering Discipline
* 1 year piling experience- with big or small piling rigs
* Experience of been out on site, with experience in planning on sites.
* Knowledge of how to prepare estimates during tender phase
* Experience of producing RAMS
* UK Driving Licence
Junior Contracts Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary DOE
* Holiday 25 Days+ 8 BH
* Life assurance
* Company Car
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£36k - £36k Annual