Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
With current annual revenues of £399M, 2,200 employees and 50 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation’s infrastructure.
The Sharepoint (or MS365) Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting telent’s adoption of Sharepoint and other MS365 collaboration applications in an effective way to bring efficiency gains across the business, evangelizing their use and maximising it's functionality where ever it will provide benefit.
The Sharepoint Analyst is responsible for working with each department to identify the MS365 applications that will best meet their document management and collaboration needs. The Analyst will develop the technology design such that its implementation and adoption is done in a consistent way that adds value for the team and the business.
We’d be delighted to hear from you if you have the following skills/experience:
* Successful Deployment of Sharepoint and Teams in a medium sized, complex enterprise environment using MS365.
* Ability to demonstrate and evangelise SharePoint to effect good user adoption.
* An excellent understanding of what SharePoint can do 'out of the box'
* An understanding of when custom code is needed (i.e., custom Timer Jobs, scheduled Windows Tasks, custom solutions in Visual Studio, etc)
* Supporting local and remote users.
* Programming knowledge.
* Managing SQL server.
* Website management.
* Developing a culture of continuous improvement and quality.
* Implementation of other MS365 application eg Work Flow.
* An information system related qualification. (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional)
* A tertiary level qualification in ICT or a closely related subject area.
* ICT professional affiliation.
* Ability to develop and deliver training.
* Work with the technical team to convey what needs to be built and where SharePoint customisations is required.
* Ability to work with the business regarding best practices, design ideas and information architecture to Management.
* Customer focused and able to relate well to all types of people.
* Constructive challenge of existing custom and practice that gives confidence to users to embrace new ways of working
* Flexible and responsive.
* Patient and able to cover the same issue with different people.
* Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and able to work independently.
* Displays high ethical standards and is able to keep information strictly confidential.
* Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
* Able to use initiative effectively.
* Accurate and pays attention to detail.
* High energy, “can-do” attitude.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion
£30k - £34k Annual