Finance Supervisor - Immediate Start
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Office Angels are working with an established company looking for a first-class Finance professional to join their office in Brighton.
About the role:
* Oversee the financial processing services including purchasing, payroll, payables, sales and credit control, cash and banking, counter service, and cash book processing
* Supervising and delivering day-to-day finance management operation
* Preparing management accounts, payroll & pensions statements, statutory returns
* Preparation of financial information for internal use
* Supervision of staff
* Implementing financial procedures and credit control
* Monthly bank reconciliations and to oversee the reconciliations of the daily banking sheets, credit cards and Paypal accounts
The ideal candidate:
* AAT Qualified
* Have experience of implementing controls in an organisation with a high volume of cash transactions
* Have experience of using IT systems to support effective financial management including Sage Payroll and Sage Line 50 Accounts
* Experience of using standard office software such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
* Experience of managing staff
* Excellent communication skills, both telephone and face to face
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
This is a Full-time role working Monday – Friday, 36.5 hours per week. The ideal candidate must be flexible to include some evenings and weekend work on occasion if required. You must be available for an immediate start and able to commit for 3 months.
While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
If this sounds like the type of role you would thrive in click the APPLY NOW button or if you have FURTHER questions please contact the office on (phone number removed)
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy