Stores / Warehouse
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Ongoing temporary employment
Based Nr Eye.
In this role, duties will include:
· Working from a detailed work sheet picking orders ready for delivery to customers
· Use of rip saws, cross cut saws and nail guns
· Using the computer systems to confirm completed orders or update with any adjustments / shortages
· Movement of product by overhead crane or forklift
· Packing and banding product
· Ensuring all items and admin associated to the order are covered with the deadlines specified
The successful candidate/s will ideally have previous stores and warehouse experience , the use of nail guns / saws woudl be advantagious but is not essential as full training will be given
Good communication skills, literacy and numeracy are required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established local company, where technical knowledge, a logical approach, can-do attitude and enthusiasm will be rewarded with training, support and opportunity to develop within the role and team environment.
Hours – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 8.00am – 1.30pm Friday , some flexibility may be required to meet production levels / deadlines
Please contact our Diss branch as soon as possible and speak to Maxine if you feel you have the right experience for these roles, alternatively please send your CV via the link below.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly