Project Engineer (EC&I)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Experience in designing and building distribution boards, MCCs & large control panels incorporating PLC's, VSD's and control relay logic.
* High level of theoretical and practical Electrical Engineering knowledge.
* Have an appreciation of general instrumentation, interfacing equipment, cabling systems and installation requirements to BS7671.
* Have an understanding of the hardware design and implementation of PLC and SCADA control systems.
* A good working knowledge of Eplan P8 and/or AutoCAD
* Experience of estimating from client requirements specification
* Experience of managing own projects from the enquiry phase to completion
* Ability to work under a minimum of supervision
* Possess the necessary inter-personal skills for effective client management
* Experience of the nuclear industry would be advantageous
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business