Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager are:
* Ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained allowing the site to run efficiently
* Working with the existing team of maintenance engineers, developing them and supporting them
* Overseeing all quality related problems in the operation of plant and equipment
* Improvement of current processes and procedures
* Working with senior management to develop the strategic direction whilst the site is growing
* Complete budget plans and capex proposals
* Leading performance management and training requirements for all of the maintenance team
Background / Experience required:
* Experience as an Engineering Manager within a food manufacturing (or similar) environment
* Proven background within electrical/mechanical engineering
* Aptitude for process awareness, troubleshooting, diagnostic and resolution experience
* Experience of working in a planned and reactive maintenance environment
There is definitely the opportunity for career progression with this role to Group level within time so if you are ambitious, pro-active and keen to join a company that likes to develop their people from within please get in touch.
Engineering Manager, £43-£48k - negotiable dependent upon experience, Bradford BD8
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates – so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
£40k - £40k Annual
£46.5k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£17k - £25k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual