IT Support Manager - IVR / VoIP
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
An experienced IT Support Manager, who will have strong technical background in hosted telecoms environments (VoIP, IVR etc), excellent line management skills and ideally, experience of achieving ISO certifications, is required by a leading business based in Leicester. A salary of up to £35,000 is offered depending on experience.
As the IT Support Manager, you will lead a highly skilled Helpdesk / IT Support Team – you will develop processes and procedures, maintain ISO certifications, recruit and train new team members and manage staff reviews and appraisals.
The IT Support Manager will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- Previous experience of leading a technical support team – ideally within a hosted comms or telephony provider
- Experience of designing, implementing and reporting on processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of ISO certifications and how achieve them
- Strong line management / mentorship skills
- Any knowledge of PCI DSS would be a great help
Basic salary to £35,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on (phone number removed) for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.