Trainee Estimator - Tonbridge
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic Trainee Estimator to join my client, a successful business based in West Kent. This role would suit a graduate, as it offers a career path through to Senior Estimator, along with increased earning potential over the course of your development.
The duties of this role will be varied and include:
* Dealing with existing customers - following up and identifying opportunities to build relationships, cross sell and up sell
* Offering some support to customer service/technical support department
* Seeking out new business opportunities through research
* Building relationships with new customers
* Working to targets
* Putting together quotations
* Answering any customer queries
* Working with a range of stakeholders
The successful candidate will have/be:
* A strong academic record, ideally with a degree in either a business or a technical related subject
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build good working relationships with ease
* Hardworking and career minded, seeking a role with longevity
* Honest, trustworthy and genuine
* Ideally some sales experience in an office based environment
* An in interest in developing a career as an Estimator
* Numerate and comfortable working with numbers
This is a rare, exclusive opportunity to join a company who offer genuine career progression, a competitive starting salary with a bonus, an inclusive working environment and the chance to significantly increase your salary long term.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please contact Emily on (phone number removed) or apply online today!
This role is being handled