Day shift HGV Fleet Mechanic - Bridgwater
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced HGV Mechanic looking for your next challenge?
Would you prefer to work a straight day shift opposed to alternating early & lates?
Do you have experience with service, repair and maintenance work on HGVs, Tractor Units & municipal vehicles? If so, this could be the role you’ve been waiting for.
Due to continued success, my client is now looking to hire an additional HGV Engineer into their team in Bridgwater. To be suitable for this position, you will need to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience carrying out service, repair and maintenance work on HGVs.
Position: HGV Fleet Mechanic (Workshop based, but a van will be provided to travel to other sites as / when required)
Shift: Day shift
Hours: Flexible between the hours of 07:00-18:00
Pay rate: basic salary of up to £28,788 + Overtime paid at 1 ½
* City & Guilds or NVQ level 3 qualification
* Experience working on Heavy Vehicles (HGV’s, Buses etc.)
* Experience in a Main Commercial Dealer environment
* HGV License (beneficial, not essential)
* Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on HGVs
* Fault Diagnosis & Rectification
* Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of products and attend training courses
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
* Good verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer care skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in with a company who care and value their employees. This position will offer stability and the chance for progression.
To find out more information please click APPLY