Credit Controller - Part Time
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Cordant People are delighted to be recruiting for a PART TIME credit controller on behalf of one of our well established client who are based in the Musselburgh area.
- To make contact with clients who have overdue payments to make
- Use databases to check credit recordes and set up new entries
- Process outstanding payments using internal systems
- Reconcilling invoices
- Resolving account queries
- Evidence of a working history of being a confident credit controller with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Working knowledge of SAGE
- Must be PC Literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a part time opportunity working approximately 20 hours per week. The client is fairly flexible with regards to what hours you would like to work although must be consistent week to week. An example of your working week could be Monday to Friday working from 10am - 2pm.
Interested? Please apply and send your CV in the first instance.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£13.5 - £14.5 Hourly
£9 - £11 Hourly
£20k - £20k Annual
£10 - £12 Hourly
£13 - £15 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly
£9 - £9.25 Hourly