Electronics Design Engineer - FPGA
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As an Electronic Design Engineer, you ll be acting under the guidance of the R&D Manager, the role will involve input into the complete design cycle from initial design & planning right through to test.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analogue & high-speed digital design
- Working with the software developers to architect low-latency connections and develop the best interface between the FPGA hardware and the operating system
- Precision soldering
- Accurate creation of manufacturing documentation to assist with production
- Project management
- Flex-Rigid PCB design
- Switching and Linear PSU design Analog Signal Processing design
- High voltage circuit design
- Mentor Graphics PADS Designer and Layout High-speed digital PCB layout i.e. DDR Memory
- High temperature electronics design
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a stable & growing business who have entered into a period of serious growth. You ll be exposed to taking on fresh engineering challenges, the opportunity to develop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of fast-paced and innovative projects.
If you re interested in the above becoming part of their journey, apply now