Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Assistant Buyer Responsibilities:
* Raise purchase orders in line with the MRP & Purchase Requisition system requirements.
* Action MRP messages to meet Production requirements.
* Check supplier acknowledgments for accuracy.
* Contact suppliers to expedite material.
* Monitor and report supply chain risks.
* Monitor and report on supplier performance.
* Process returns of non-conforming materials.
* Resolve invoice queries.
* Maintain systems data.
The role is based in Greenford and a competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
Assistant Buyer Requirements:
* A strong team player and must have the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and other members of staff.
* Presentable and professional image.
* Flexible approach to work.
* Possess great attention to detail.
* PC literate, and familiar using MS Office.
* Must be able to obtain security clearance.
* Experience within a Purchasing team, but not essential.
* Experience working for an aerospace organisation (ideally)
* Full clean driving license.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website