Cnc Turner Setter Operator Programmer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
• To CNC Turner must be able to set and operate using Fanuc controls and program.
• Work to technical drawings with the minimum of supervision to produce desired components
• Work to tight tolerance and self inspected completed jobs
• Prove out programs at the machine ensuring the highest quality at all times
• Duties; to produce varied, complex, high accuracy machined parts, jigs, fixtures and tooling aids from drawings, must be able to set the machine. Materials include stainless steel, aluminium, tool steels and plastics.
The plant list is as follows:
Tmc nakamura with fanuc control
Gt conquest fanuc control
Haas st15 and Haas st30
Experience of any of the above machines would be ideal but all turners are of interest as long as you can program.
Hours: 7am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 7am – 4pm Friday
As one of the most respected engineering companies in Essex, your skill level will be put to the test while growing your career and broadening your skill level.
If you are a motivated CNC Turner/Setter with setting experience wanting to progress your career then please apply immediately for consideration
£38k - £40k Annual
£14 - £18 Hourly
£26.4k - £30.4k Annual