Independent Financial Adviser
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client company is a long established, medium sized firm of Independent Financial Advisers who are an ambitious, professional and friendly team. They have built a successful business with high levels of client retention through focusing on providing personal, quality and tailored advice to each client. They are now looking to recruit an Independent Financial Adviser to join their growing team.
Independent Financial Adviser business opportunities
As a Financial Adviser, you will benefit from being provided with existing clients requiring ongoing financial planning reviews. From providing quality service and taking a proactive approach, you should look to grow the portfolio through seeking referrals and identifying new business opportunities. They have a proven model of assisting their Independent Financial Advisers. Any self-generated business would be also gratefully received.
Their Financial Advisers benefit hugely from being part of their team that regularly strive for excellence, within all aspects of the business. As such, their dedicated team of Paraplanners, Administrators, Compliance Officers, Relationship Managers and IT Systems Analyst are always on hand to ensure the back office systems run smoothly and are fit for purpose.
Our client firmly believes in upholding a friendly and professional team ethic. The firm will fully support you in developing both personally and professionally.
Requirements to be considered – Financial Adviser
* You should be a current Financial Adviser with good knowledge of holistic financial planning
* You should match their ethics of putting the client first by being an IFA not a salesperson
* In addition, you should be diligent and have exceptional attention to detail
Benefits – Financial Adviser
* Salary of circa £35,000 - £40,000 including car allowance
* Plus company benefits and quarterly bonus scheme
* Year 1 OTE of £70,000+
* Working from their office in Chatham, Kent with normal working hours
* Opportunity to join a growing team and be part of their continued progression
* Will be supported with personal and professional development
* Strong team of Financial Advisers and support staff working closely together, sharing an ethical outlook to provide the most appropriate advice for their clients
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information
£35k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual