Test Analyst / QA - Redditch
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
QA, Tester, Test Analyst, Manual Testing, BDD, Test Documentation, Test scripts, TFS
This exciting and expanding solution provider are looking to add an experienced QA Engineer/ Manual Tester to their development team based out of their Redditch office.
The Test Analyst/ Tester will be experienced in Manual Testing with some knowledge of Automation and have a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle.
Key Responsibilities for the Test Analyst
- Testing of new code changes
- Producing test documentation
- Report on defects
- Provide input on development of QA policies and processes
- Adopting industry standard testing styles and tools
- Writing handovers and user guide.
• Demonstrable experience in the whole testing life cycle including knowledge of various test methodologies, definition of test plans and test scripts, test execution and raising defects.
• Excellent written communication skills with experience writing comprehensive and clear, well-structured documentation.
• Ability to work in an environment which provides a responsive customer experience.
Skills & experience;
• Experience in QA tools and BDD
• Experience of industry standard testing tools
• Efficient Time Management
• Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Test Analyst / Manual Tester to join a market leading company who are continuing to grow. The Test Analyst / Tester will benefit from working as part of an experienced development team and there will be opportunities to input your own ideas and help drive the business forwards.
Keywords: Tester, Test analyst, Manual Tester, QA Analyst, Test tools - Redditch, Worcestershire, Bromsgrove, Worcester, Birmingham, Midlands
Send your CV to Beth now – or call (phone number removed)
Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy