Air Conditioning Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: South East
Job ID: (phone number removed)
Our client, a leading, award winning facilities management company, are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer with additional electrical experience to work on a corporate contract across the South East.
You will be working on a variety of different HVAC systems on large commercial buildings. The role will include service, maintenance, breakdowns and fault finding on the Air Conditioning systems. The call out rota is 1 in 4.
• Service & maintenance of HVAC/ Commercial Chillers& Air Conditioning equipment
• You’ll be splitting your time on reactive maintenance and PPMs, visiting a variety of commercial sites
• Dedicated to all aspects of service and reactive maintenance on a wide range of appliances including air conditioning such as AHU's, VRV's VRF's, splits etc
• Be available when on call to ensure effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
• Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time
• Timely completion of reactive and planned works carried out to agreed standards, achievement of first fix and equipment uptime
• To work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with the Planning and Dispatch team
• Able to effectively diagnose and identify faults and failures with equipment and systems and provide effective solutions and escalate where necessary
• Related Air Conditioning Tickets C&G's or NVQ's.
• F-Gas (2079)
• Air Conditioning experience in a similar role
• Ability to work alone or within and a small team of other engineers.
• A full UK drivers’ licence.
• Ability to work unsupervised in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public
• Capable of prioritising a complex and demanding workload
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Salary up to £35,705
• Industry best van and fuel card, tools provided
• Annual bonus scheme
• Excellent training and development scheme
• Up to 6% matched pension
• Overtime available
If you are interested in this role please apply now!
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
£28k - £30k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£26k - £26.5k Annual