Sales Representative - Birmingham
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£25k (up to £30k OTE plus company car)
Established over a decade ago, our clients has grown into a leading producer and distributor of the most innovative veterinary healthcare products on the market. They export their rapidly developing portfolio of products across the world and to support their continued expansion they’re now looking for a highly driven Sales Representative to develop their UK presence.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong relationship building skills, confidence, flexibility and attention to detail – the Sales Representative will be involved in selling on both an individual and a group basis.
In this role you’ll be:
- Meeting key decision makers around your assigned territory, as well as related businesses
- Identifying, qualifying and establishing new business opportunities with prospects
- Working with data to identify new opportunities
- Managing educational breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings to introduce company products to different groups
- Attending different networking events and exhibitions in your territory
Sales Representatives – the package:
- £25k basic salary
- Up to £30k OTE in your first year
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Daily lunch allowance
- Mobile phone and tablet
- Fully expensed car
A truly diverse and autonomous role, the Sales Representative gets to really focus on building relationships with clients across their assigned territory. Candidates showing the right attitude, talent and follow through could be earning as much as £50k in their second year in the role.
There’s a great deal of training on offer to support you in the role – in addition to external sales training delivered by Pareto Law, you’ll also have extensive technical and product training from industry experts, and a programme of learning and development to support you as you gain confidence in the role.
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Confident and driven personality
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
£40k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual