Analytics & Digital Insights Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The scope of the role will be to manage digital insight and analytics using data to drive business as well as optimising campaigns and the digital customer journey. Responsibilities of the position will include:
Reporting and Insight
* Provide an advanced, comprehensive & flexible reporting function across key actionable customer segments along various dimensions (e.g., device, product engagement, behavioural, LTV).
* Identify and agree strategic KPIs
* Support in ensuring that all marketing activity is tracked and reported on in a timely manner
* Ensure that all in-house analytical packages are correctly configured to provide robust metrics and insights.
* Drive the departmental reporting output including but not limited to the weekly, monthly, quarterly reviews and annual round-ups.
* Deliver innovative insights and actionable outputs.
* Produce tactical analysis in line with expectations utilising modern tools and techniques as needed
* Oversee Competitive intelligence tools & analysis to give business performance context/perspective
Advanced Analytics & Customer Centricity
* Manage the customer database to provide insights that drive actionable outputs relative to the digital customer journey
* Drive effective customer segmentation and profiling to produce qualified, relevant and timely communications.
* Drive the path to conversion process and utilize channel integration and multiple touch point customer journeys to optimise opportunities.
* Achieve a ‘customer view’ and promote sophisticated data driven personalization initiatives (e.g., predictive analytics and machine learning)
* Promote the integration of the customer database with all relevant internal systems, data sets and processes
* Work closely with stakeholders to optimise conversion through a world-class customer experience
* Promote the digital ‘voice of the customer’ across all business units
* Drive a consistent view on profitability.
* Maintain LTV metrics in reporting capabilities at all times with a focus on acquisition and retention metrics
* Manage external agency relationships wherever necessary to deliver initiatives and activity within the time frames specified and ensure that the work ethic, brand values and mission are upheld at all times.
* Work seamlessly with other members of the EU Marketing team and provide support down to campaign level.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong background working in analytics / customer insights having previous experience managing analytics teams. The ideal analytics manager will have the following knowledge and experience.
Experience working with several enterprise analytical tools (such as Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc.)
* Experience with Tableau or R
* Previous experience of actively using database tools such as SQL
* The ability to translate data into actionable insights.
* Previous experience working in a results driven multi-channel environment.
* Experience of working with, and making sense of large data sets, including unstructured data.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing
* Strong understanding of offline and direct marketing, including CRM.
* Excellent understanding of all online KPIs controlling performance and ROI.
* Able to influence at all levels.
* Proven track record for sales generation through data driven marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and prestigious company. In order to apply for this role please send in your CV or call for further information