Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Hours of work: 46hrs
Salary: £36000PA plus overtime
Our Client is reputable national recycler and been in business for a long time they now seek a HGV Technician to add to the current team. Now due to expansion of the fleet and trailers they are now seeking an HGV Technician based at our Coventry site.
If youre a hands-on HGV technician with experience of working on HGVs, Prep for MOTs, Hydraulic repairs, grab loader, walking floor, Trailer repair (welding). This is a superb opportunity to develop a challenging, yet highly rewarding career. As an HGV Technician, you will already know a lot about your craft, however if you have any development needs then training courses will be provided for the right candidate. It is essential all the HGV Technicians and are safety conscious and have a good appreciation and awareness of our unique working environment. They have a fleet of 15 HGVs and 60 Trailers and this is growing. They do not lease vehicles they buy them outright.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Carry out routine inspections maintenance service, MOT prep, mechanical repairs on fleet to DVSA industry standard
· Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including, hydraulic walking floor and grab loaders.
· Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers guidelines and tooling
· Hydraulics repair/install, and Welding (inc trailers
· Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
· HGV licence desired but not essential.
· Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar*
· Attend training to build and strengthen knowledge on vehicles/systems.
Alternatively, you may have transferrable skills gained from working with the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can-do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
If you are a HGV Technician looking for a superb company who are respected and treat employees with the upmost respect then please apply or you can call (phone number removed)
Key Words: Vehicle, Motor, Mechanic, Maintenance, LGV, HGV, Transport, Technician, Engineer, Logistics
£27k - £29k Annual
£27k - £29k Annual
£32k - £33k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual