Experienced Solidworks CAD Technician
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are one of the UK's leading manufacturers of packaging machinery to the food industry whose range of machinery is used worldwide by many of the world's leading food companies, and now have a great new opportunity for an Experienced Solidworks CAD Technician to join their existing team.
The role will include all aspects of the drawing office function and will be varied and challenging. The ideal candidate should have some engineering experience and be proficient in Solidworks or similar. In return you will be offered a friendly working environment within our long standing and growing company, as well as good prospects for progression and training within the industry.
Key Duties for the Experienced Solidworks CAD Technician role:-
* Updating existing equipment and developing new designs
* Detailing parts and building solidworks assemblies
* Generating and updating manuals and technical documentation
* Dealing with subcontractor and workshop enquiries
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate for the Experienced Solidworks CAD Technician role must have previous experience as a CAD Technician, or has recently completed a CAD apprenticeship,and will also have experience using solidworks or similar software and being in an Engineering environment. Candidates will also need to be able to commute to Scunthorpe.
Key Experience/ Characteristics preferred for the Experienced Solidworks CAD Technician role in Scunthorpe :-
* Previous CAD experience using solidworks or similar software
* ideally have some engineering experience / knowledge
* Well organised and able to communicate well
* Must live within commutable distance to Scunthorpe
Does this sound like you? If Yes then click the apply button now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps