NEW PRODUCT MANAGER
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Out with the old and in with the new
Tired of being bogged down in a dead end job, you have been in for years, with no room for you to develop?
Looking for something new and exciting? Well this new opportunity might be for you.
A world class manufacturing and fabrication company is looking for a New production manager to help lauch new products ,to join them in South Yorkshire. With an attractive offer of competitive pay rates, 25 days holiday which increases with service, plus bank holidays, healthcare cover scheme, 4% contributory pension, life insurance and profit related bonus scheme.
The Opportunity as a New Production Manager
A permanent job opportunity to start in the New Year with a salary of £55,000.00 per year.
SKILLS REQUIRED as A New Production Manager
* To manage, mentor and coach the Engineering / NPD Team
* Responsible for overall structured actions to complete the companies stage gate / validation process relevant to: New Product Introduction projects and improvement
* Manage the overall New Product Introduction Process
* Use of LEAN Principles to ensure the team deliver sustainable improvements in process efficiency
Experience Needed as a New Production Manager
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Engineering Management/ Engineering Project Management
* 2D/3D CAD user experience (ideally Creo Elements/Pro 5.0, AutoCAD 2D and Windchill PDMLink10.0)
* Experience of Robotics and/or other Automated manufacturing methods
* Jigs/Fixture design experience, preferably within Fabrication and/or Automation
* Broad experience of design, manufacturing, and quality engineering including CAD CAM, metal cutting / forming, fabrication, welding, automation / robotics, CNC milling/turning. and finishing technologies.
* Lean Manufacturing principles and process evaluation experience.
To find out more information or apply for this New Project Manager job, please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
Due to a high volume of applications, VHR regrets that we cannot respond to all individual job applicants. We will contact all successful candidates within one week. If you are unsuccessful this time, please do continue to apply for other jobs that match your skill set and experience.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)